Collection and use of information
Information you give us:
- Your name.
- Who you work for, and your job function or department.
- Your address, phone number, email address or other contact details (these details may relate to your work or to you personally, depending on the nature of our relationship with you or the company that you work for).
- Information about you that you give us by communicating with us by phone, by e-mail, via our Services, via social media or otherwise. It includes information you give us or that we obtain when you use our Services, supply us with goods or services, provide a bio to us, enquire about a product, place an order, enter a competition, promotion or survey, or contact us to report a problem, or do any of these things on behalf of the person that you work for.
- Information relating to transactions with us involving you or the company you work for (for example, details of goods or services that we have supplied to, or obtained from, you, or the person you work for).
- Profile information relating to you which you upload while signing up for or using, our Services, such as your date of birth, mailing address, username.
- Information about events to which you or your colleagues are invited, and your personal information and preferences to the extent that this information is relevant to organising and managing those events (for example, your dietary requirements).
We collect this information when you give it to us by:
- Filling in forms on our Services (or other forms that we ask you to complete);
- Giving us a business card (or similar); or
- As it relates to the content disclosed, corresponding with us by telephone, post, email or otherwise.
Information that we automatically collect from you when you use our Services include:
- Technical information about you that we obtain when you use our Services or otherwise engage with us, which comprises of the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet (through which we may obtain your approximate location), your login information, certain unique identifiers, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your use of website and/or Vote Impact, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Services (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our Customer service number or social media handle used to connect with our Customer service team.
We collect this information by:
- Automatically collecting such usage information if you visit our Services (see, in addition, Cookies and other technologies, below).
- Automatically collecting certain metadata regarding any exchange of emails, telephone conversations or other electronic communications with our employees and other staff members.
Information we collect from a third party
- We may process your personal data that we have obtained from a third party. Personal data which is not collected directly from you may be collected if we have a business relationship with the organisation that you represent, your colleagues or other business contacts, if you direct such third parties to send us information (e.g., a summary of your account holding) or if you otherwise engage with us through a third party such as a social media platform. These third parties give us information about you comprising of your contact details or details of your role in the relationship.